At DB Homes our Occupational Health and Safety Policy is based on a belief that our staff and other people affected by our work, is a major priority and must always be considered during all stages of work conducted.
People are our most important asset and their safety and health is our greatest responsibility. We extend this responsibility to include the public as well.
The main objectives of our Safety Policy are:
- To achieve an accident free environment.
- Ensuring to make health & safety a major part of every management and supervisory position.
- To ensure health & safety is part of all planning stages and work activities.
- To ensure all employees are involved in the decision making processes.
- To ensure all employees are educated & trained to carry out work in the safest possible manner.
- To identify and control all potential hazards through hazard identification and risk analysis.
- To ensure all potential accident/incidents are controlled and prevented.
- To provide effective injury management and rehabilitation for all employees.
The success of our health & safety management is dependent on:
- Pro-active planning of all work activities
- understanding the total work process
- ensuring that staff are totally committed to achieving the objectives and
- to ensure that open and honest communication exists between management and all staff.