Our Granny Flat Building Inclusions
Industry Leading Quality Inclusions
Our extensive range of Granny Flat building inclusions provide a range of options to suit all individuals. From the exterior finish (Brick or Cladding) to the interior finishes from tiles to benchtops and tap fittings, our range of options are sure to impress and satisfy any specific requirement you have.
Contracts & Program
- Fixed Price HIA Industry Contract
- 30 Day Firm Quotation
- 3 Months Maintenance Warranty
- Preparation & Lodgement Of Building Application, Drawings,
- Home Owners Warranty Insurance
- Construction Risk Insurance
- $20 Mil Public Liability
- Temporary Site Safety Fencing, Mesh & Site Toilet
- Reports emailed weekly, so you can track the progress of your project
- An experienced & dedicated Site Manager for the Construction stage
- Site visits, sketch plans, advice, consulting & quotations are obligation free
- If included in your quotation, our air con units are large 5kw not just 2.5kw or 3kw units.
- LED Down lights are standard throughout, not Oyster lights
- We provide a digital TV Antenna and two internal access points.
- We provide 2 Foxtel points
- We run an additional conduit for NBN connection from the principal dwelling to the Granny Flat.
- The kitchen stove has safety HOB switch
- An external sensor light & entry light is standard
- You also get an external power point.
- An energy efficient Electric Hot Water Heat Pump
- Choice of brick or various cladding options
- Choice of Metal Roof or Tile roof
- The slab is an engineered raft slab in most cases
- A 2.0sqm covered entry porch at no extra cost (a saving of $2,000)
- High quality windows with 6.4mm thick laminated glass (not 3mm) this is for safety, sound proofing, improved heat resistance and security without reducing natural light.
- A 1.8m glass sliding door with up to 5 windows as standard (includes up to 4 double hung windows if preferred to the sliding style).
- 450mm wide eaves at no extra cost (300mm is standard). This is important when coupled with high ceilings as it increases the opportunities under the BASIX system for air flow
- External tap on equivalent fire mains pressure at no extra cost. This is an important fire safe feature not included by many builders
- A Rainwater tank on a concrete slab that comes with a pump and a weather proof box
- 5 Insulation to roof and all external walls
- Sarking wrap to all external walls and roof as standard providing extra insulation and damp proofing
- Our frames are 90mm Oregon throughout external and internal areas (not 70mm Radiata)
- Double rebated front and back door jambs (Miranti)
- A fold down a clothes line
- Higher 2600mm ceilings at no extra cost with a man hole fitted crucial for access down the track.
- Your choice of tiling, timber laminate or carpet throughout
- Our ceilings are 13mm thick whilst others usually only have a 10mm thick ceiling and no man hole. This provides better insulation and reduces the chance of any ceiling sag over time.
- Upmarket 3 step cornicing, architraves, skirts and moulded internal doors at no extra cost
- All our architraves, skirting and door jambs are solid 67mm timber not M.D.F.
- All our windows come with keyed alike locks with matching fly screens fitted to the windows and sliding doors.
- Our internal doors are molded panel Corinthian doors (not standard flat doors) and our door furniture (locks and handles) are made by well known award winning supplier Gainsborough.
- Bedroom wardrobes come with a set of 3 drawers and shelves with hanging rails and your choice of mirrored or solid panel doors.
- The floor coverings are continued inside the wardrobes
- Quality Polyurethane Kitchen cupboards are standard with soft close cupboard doors.
- Our Kitchens have high-quality 20mm Stone bench tops as standard (not laminate).
- A dishwasher is included in your kitchen as standard, as well as an oven, cooktop & rangehood.
- All of these stainless steel appliances come with a 5 year warranty, not the standard 2 years.
- The Rangehood is ducted to an external eave, not recirculating or ducted to the ceiling cavity.
- A double, deep sink as standard with a pull out mixer.
- We can also provide a full height 600mm polyurethane pantry in lieu of a fridge void, at no extra cost
- 300mm x 600mm tile splash back above bench top
Bathroom & Laundry Features
- Floor to ceiling height tiling in the bathroom comes as standard.
- The bathroom vanity is a wall mounted, 750mm unit and fitted with a ceramic top. Most offer basic 600mm floor mounted units.
- Semi frameless shower screen and three in one heat lamp are included as standard bathroom fittings.
- Our concealed floor wastes are superior as they do not allow ants and cockroaches to enter via the opening
- Soft close matching ceramic toilet suite as standard
- The laundry can be in the bathroom or chosen as a separate room as a free option
- Our Laundry tubs are 35lt or 27lt, and we waterproof and tile behind the laundry tub as well as behind the standard splash back. (Very rare with Granny Flat builders)
- 6 Year Structural Guarantee
- Concrete Raft Slab
- BASIX Certificate To State Government Requirements
- Pest Control (Termite) Treatment & Certification
- External tap on equivalent fire mains pressure – this is an important fire safety feature
- Temporary site safety fencing, site toilet and sediment control is included
- We do not charge for inflated spoil and soil removal – we include this feature in our standard pricing (often saving around $3,000 – $4,000)
- We allow for 20m of trenching for stormwater and sewer services
- Long Service Levy paid by builder
- Pest Control treatment and Certification
Granny Flat Designs & Plans
Our designs are 100% customisable at no extra cost!
Our granny flat designs are as unique and beautiful as the precious jewels they are named after. Each of them represents an investment and modern living and forms the inspiration for your fully customisable design. Select one of our designs below to view floor plans, configuration details & inclusions.
See some of our latest project images
Take a look at some of our project photos, including both internal and external photos of new homes, granny flats, multi-site residential developments & commercial offices.
Need Language Support?
Speak Mandarin? Talk to Alex on 0432 353 372 (中文和普通话服务)
Please visit our Chinese WeChat Official Account by scanning this QR code.
Our Chinese consultant would be pleased to chat to you online
Ready to take the next step?
Lets start talking about your project. Call one of our experts today to find out more or to arrange a FREE onsite inspection.