Granny Flat Designs & Plans
100% Customisable – design your own Granny Flat at NO Additional Cost!
Making the decision to build your own granny flat is a great first move for many reasons. Unlike converting an old garage into a new room, our granny flat designs are an affordable, legal and elegant way to make the most out of the property market. Custom granny flats are ideal for renting out, entertaining, providing guest accommodation or of course, to keep a watchful eye on an older family member.
Select one of our designs below to view floor plans, configuration details & inclusions.
Granny Flat Planning & Construction
Our designs are 100% customisable at no extra cost!
Our granny flat designs are as unique and beautiful as the precious jewels they are named after. Each of them represents an investment and modern living and forms the inspiration for your fully customisable design.
Our granny flat builders give you the most out of your investment. We supply everything, making your granny flat extension as easy as possible.
Our Granny Flat designs come with the following inclusions:
- Complete painting
- A modern kitchen, bathroom and laundry
- Custom-designed interiors
- Timeless exterior features
- Complete electrical work
Things to keep in mind
Below are some important questions that you should ask yourself when thinking about designing your granny flat:
- How many bedrooms will I need?
- How large should my property be?
- Do I have a preferred design in mind? (If not, we can help!)
- What materials should I use for the roof?
- Will I require a sliding door, or just a regular front door?
- Is additional parking going to be necessary?
- What types of windows will I need?
Building with DB Homes
Delivering Quality Results Within Budget – On Time
At DB Homes, we recognise that each of us are unique in that we have our own individual needs and requirements. This is why we build granny flats that can be customised. If you’re looking for something special, or want to tweak our existing designs in any way, simply let us know and we will work with you on a unique design.
We always keep your budget and design preferences in mind and aim to provide our knowledge assistance and guidance along the way to achieve the result you want.
Why building with DB Homes is the Smart Choice
Trusted Builders since 1979
- Over 35years Experience, Trusted Master Builders
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
- Traditional craftsmanship combined with Modern Technology
- Fully Customisable Designs & Options
- High Quality fittings & materials
- Sustainable & Energy Efficient Practises
- Personal Allocated Master Builder to manage your project from start to finish
- Assistance with government legislation, plans submissions and local building regulations
Simple Government Approvals
Unlike a simple DIY conversion of your garage, a granny flat is value-adding, modern addition and entirely legal. This does however involve getting government approval. Don’t worry – most residential areas are eligible and we can take care of the whole process. It just takes three simple steps:
Take the Tour!
3D Walk through one of our Granny Flats
Our granny flat designs offer modern living features – take a 3D tour through one of our newly completed projects. You can navigate through the entire flat both inside and out as if you were actually there.
Our range of designs encompass all the features you need. Our builders can also work with you to create a customised plan that suits your both your space and requirements at no extra charge.
See some of our latest project images
Take a look at some of our project photos, including both internal and external photos of new homes, granny flats, multi-site residential developments & commercial offices.
Need Language Support?
Speak Mandarin? Talk to Alex on 0432 353 372 (中文和普通话服务)
Please visit our Chinese WeChat Official Account by scanning this QR code.
Our Chinese consultant would be pleased to chat to you online
Ready to take the next step?
Lets start talking about your project. Call one of our experts today to find out more or to arrange a FREE onsite inspection.